Monday, February 18, 2019

“To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep.”

To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep.”

David Bailey
“Show me one rich person who has made a fortune by working hard at the office. Believe me, I’ve been trying this for over 15 years – it just doesn’t work. To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep. In other words, you need to put your money where it will make you more.”
Rohan Bora
We have all heard amazing stories about traders who earn over $1,400 in three days. Can we really trust the ads promising huge amounts of cash in just a few hours?
So many questions need truthful answers… And there is no better person to ask than a real trader.
During the last couple of months, I have received many requests for advice. So here we are now, talking to a real trader. It’s truth talk time!
Rohan, a 55-year-old retired police officer, has shared his experience with online trading. Let’s hear his story:
It all started a year ago. I remember I was attending a free investment seminar. Actually, my friend wanted to take part and I was just keeping him company.
Anyway, they started talking about online trading and how big this opportunity was and I got interested. Especially when they mentioned making a $500 profit in one week.
I continued attending these seminars but was too afraid to actually invest my money.
After a month, I opened my first trading account. I was so scared. Learning at 55 is never easy, especially when you know nothing about finances.
The first week I started trading, I lost $340. I thought this is not for me and wanted to give up, but I couldn’t. I knew that if I continued trading, I will learn and eventually will start earning. And that’s is exactly what happened.
With every session with my personal trainer, I learned more and more.
After a month, I already had a $1,560 profit in my account.
You want the truth about online trading? It’s not a game. Sometimes you lose money but you also make big profits. The most important thing is to be realistic and have patience. And, of course, never stop learning and improving because the more you know, the more you earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HIGHEST DISLIKED VIDEO IN YOU TUBE (INDIA)

 THE HIGHEST DISLIKED VIDEOS IN YOU  the list of most -disliked you tube videos contains the top 50 videos with the most dislike of all time...