Sunday, October 21, 2018

This will always be a favourite of mine this is simply because it was around the time the Xbox 360 was first released. I was doing some heavy research at the time to see if the system was worth getting and it is when I came across this video. Although it was banned (for obvious reasons?) it is hilarious and really shows how brilliant Microsoft advertising can be. This is a really big shout out to gamers including the lag aspect right at the end. I wouldn’t say this convinced me to buy the console as I loved the original Xbox but let’s just say this didn’t  harm the decision process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HIGHEST DISLIKED VIDEO IN YOU TUBE (INDIA)

 THE HIGHEST DISLIKED VIDEOS IN YOU  the list of most -disliked you tube videos contains the top 50 videos with the most dislike of all time...